– 6 chicken breasts, on the bone
– 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
– ½ cup of green onions, chopped
– ¼ cup of fresh basil, chopped
– ¼ cup of fresh parsley, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
– Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
– Salt, to taste
– ½ cup of cider vinegar
– Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.Toss the chicken breasts with the vegetable oil, green onion, herbs, and black pepper and marinate in your refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
– To grill, season the chicken with salt and place breasts skin-side down on grill.
– Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
– Turn the chicken and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
– As chicken breasts start taking on color, about two-thirds through the cooking process, begin sprinkling them with the cider vinegar. Keep sprinkling occasionally until all the vinegar is used.