– 6 fish fillets, ¾-inch thick
– ½ cup of butter
– ¼ cup of lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
– ½ teaspoon of seasoned salt
– ½ teaspoon of paprika
– ¼ teaspoon of red pepper
– Place the fish fillets in a large shallow dish.
– In a saucepan, combine all of the remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, until the butter has melted.
– Pour the marinade over the fish.
– Cover; then marinate for 60 minutes in your refrigerator, turning once.
– Drain the fish fillets, reserving the marinade.
– Place the fillets in a fish basket. Grill over hot coals 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting often with marinade.